Sunday 26 February 2012

Project 6: Watercolour

Winsor & Newton Cotman V’s Winsor & Newton Artists
Now I have tested the Artist Colours it’s time to put them side by side and see what the difference really is. I know that the colour isn’t just the only difference, the lightfast, the length of time the colours will last all come into it but for me the strength of the colours matter the most. There is a lot of difference in retail price and you nearly get double the amount of pans in the Cotman set, I wanted to see the difference. I knew I would eventually have to buy some artist colours for this project but as I don’t use watercolour much I have been very contempt in using the cheaper ones. If I start getting into watercolours which I doubt very much would it be worth me laying out the cash for a larger Artist set? PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE TWICE FOR THE LARGEST SIZE.

No comments:

Post a Comment