Saturday, 25 February 2012

Project 6: Acrylics Final Design

I noticed that they were something wrong with the main tower of the castle. After turning the canvas upside down it became clear that the tower had developed a lean. The tower which was behind this one was also a lot different in the width so I had to alter it. PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR A LARGER VIEW.

Once I was happier with it I had a look at the battlefront well that what I think it’s called the stones on top of the castle. In some places they looked too big and when I relooked at the photograph I had put too many in some places and not enough in others so I refine then areas.

Other areas need working on I have uploaded a page out of the project to some you just a few of the changes made.

No comments:

Post a Comment