Friday 3 February 2012

Project 6: Oil Pastels

As the project has already been done and completed for the Oil Pastels section I'm going to show a few pieces that I produced. I'm not going to show you all the samples I did, for example sampling the oil pastel with Zest-It, Baby Oil and Thinners. I also sampled different ways of blending the Oil Pastels and using them with and without medium. Below are a couple examples I produced looking at over artists work to see if they could be reproduced in the Oil Pastels Medium.

PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK THE IMAGES FOR LARGEST IMAGE
The first image has been reproduced with Pentel Oil Pastels on cartridge paper, the orignal painting is Horse in a Lanscape by Franz Marc which can be seen
here

The second image has also reproduced with Pentel Oil Pastels on cartridge paper however this time I have used blending which I didn't on the first image. The original image is by Keith Herring and can be seen here



No comments:

Post a Comment