Saturday, 25 February 2012

Project 6: Acrylics Final Design

I had a look at the primary research which I took of Conwy Castle and decided I could use the one below with some cropping. I started out with vine charcoal on cartridge paper at the same size as the canvas board. I wanted to get a slightly different angle then the photograph has been taken more looking down on top, I also wanted the bridge to lead into the castle not just at a straight horizontal angle. Please Double Click the Images for Full Size Images

I went on to drawing the image with Vine Charcoal but rather then doing the full drawing I decided that I wanted to crop the image.

It didn't stop there I wanted to add a bit of colour to the image so I adding some soft pastel on top of the charcoal drawing.

Below is the finally image that I did in Soft Pastels, I don't use soft Pastels that often but I just had to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment