Monday 16 July 2012

The Blog is now up to date again...

The Blog is now up to date again...

I have just spent a whole 2 days updating the artstudentuk blog; I’m now up to date. I have two projects to finish which are the Ducks Still Life and the Manchester Townscape. I also want to practice with the oil paints and get use to painting with them; I’m not sure which I’m going to do first but as long as I do something and do some art. The College course is now over, I can both go back next term and do some extra credits on a lower level. Or I can do a 2 year course but it isn’t just painting and drawing it includes all sorts of things which I don’t want to waste my time with like ceramics. The other option well there isn’t really one I don’t want to try and get on a MA course as I don’t feel I know enough I need to practice and stop spending all my time with folders, research and general time wasting. So I don’t know what I’m going to do but I need to make my mind up within the next couple of weeks…

No comments:

Post a Comment