Sunday 23 February 2014

I'm still alive…

Its been a while since I've uploading anything, note to self must upload stuff.. Anyway I've got a week off college so I will try and upload something but I must get some painting done. The course I'm on at the moment is doing my head, all I want from the course is to improve my painting and drawing however I haven't even picked up a paint brush in months. What I have done is not what I want to do and I'm in two minds if to carry on with the bloody thing, as I've been busy on the course I haven't even had time to do any painting at home. What I have been doing is 3D Art, Ceramics, Textiles, Photography, Print Making, Photoshop, Video Editing and Critical Studies nothing I want to do!!! I'll have to have a word after the break and tell them I've had enough its time to say something.

Anyway I wont go one I'll get some of the stuff I've produce uploaded, but don't expect any works of art…

No comments:

Post a Comment