Saturday 30 April 2011

Project 3: Full Lenth Figure (W7 @ Home)

Sorry I've not posted anything for a couple of weeks, we have had a few Bank holidays in the UK this month and this means no college on Fridays due to Good Friday and the so called Royal Wedding which I can say I was lucky enough not to see any of it !!! I will try and update a few things very soon, the finish Full Length project is due in less than a week and I’m nowhere near finishing also I’m supposed to have started the next project as well...

Below are a couple of Charcoal drawings I did the model were from the Virtual Pose 3 Cds. I first did an under drawing using charcoal powder mixed with water and applied it onto cartridge paper. Then I used a putty eraser to remove some on the marks and added another coat to make the shadow areas darker. They both turned out ok so I might try this in the Life Drawing Class at the end of the week...

Please Click the images twice for the largest size...






No comments:

Post a Comment