Friday 1 April 2011

Project 3: Full Lenth Figure (W5 @ Home)

This week I’m looking at watercolour, I really don't like watercolour never had done. Every time I use it I make mistakes and it’s very hard to cover up the mistakes once it is dry. Below is the pencil drawing and also the watercolour version:


Please Click the images twice for the largest size...




The watercolour has ended up ok better then every other time I have used it. I’m not saying it’s perfect far from it but there’s an improvement since the last time I used them. I will be taken the watercolours into the Drawing Lesson at the end of the week and see how I get on with them. Its a bit of a mix media one as well as using watercolours Ive also used white Designers Gouache for the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment