Saturday 19 March 2011

Project 3: Drawing & Painting Full Lenth Figure (W4)

As I have been working with China Markers at home I decided to bring them into the Life Drawing class and see how the drawings turned out. The drawing on the left was a quick 10/15 minute drawing. After the 15 mins I moved slightly to a different place and took longer drawing the second drawing. I like the one on the left out of the two, the China Markers has to be sharp all the time as the led is about 3 mm in thickness which produces a thick mark. I also sat down with the easel this week and it wasn't as bad on the back as the week before. I have decided just to do the Thursday Life drawing class and not Fridays as well, the model has been booked up too Easter and the project is due in after the Easter break. I might try either ink or paint next week, will have to do some practice with the medium before the class though.

Please Click the images twice for the largest size...

No comments:

Post a Comment