Friday 18 March 2011

Project 3: Drawing & Painting Full Lenth Figure (W2)

This week is the my first Life Drawing lesson, 4 people out of our class have decided to do the Life Drawing project, so we have joined another class whilst we do our Life Drawing. There is also a possibility that we can also join the Life Drawing class on Thursday afternoon which I would prefer. I found the life drawing class really hard, it was the first time I used a stand up easel, the first time using charcoal and the first time in front of a model. Things didn't turn out as planned; even the measuring wasn't right however now the first one is out of the way let’s hope it gets better. Below are the two drawings that I did, I’m happier with the pencil drawing then the charcoal one.

Please Click the images twice for the largest size...


No comments:

Post a Comment