Tuesday 5 July 2011

Project 4: Building Study

Sorry it's been awhile since I uploaded anything, I haven't given up just had lots to do. I'm actually uploading the final project after it has been completed. The course has now finished and I'm on a break from college, hopefully next year I will go back to do Level 3 which is another year's course but nothing has been finalised yet.

As I have chosen Townscape or Building study for my final project I decided to go down to Manchester and Stockport and take some photographs. I had no idea what I wanted to do I took a sketch book with me and a camera and off I went. The below is a very quick sketch done with pastels on cartridge paper, the image is looking at the Food Court in Manchester.

Please Click the images twice for the largest size...


No comments:

Post a Comment