Thursday 7 July 2016

WIP Pensarn Beach , Abergele, North Wales, UK

After doing the small 8x6 "The Nelson in Snow, Stockport" I wanted to buy some smaller canvases hopefully by doing some smaller paintings I will one be able to produce them quicker and get more brush mileage and most of all I would be able too loosen up and have more of a painterly approach. I'm spending way too long slaving over the larger paintings I feel I'm not producing hardly any work since I left college last year. This picture was taken a few weeks back on my local beach which is only about 5 minutes walk away. This is a Oil painting done in one sitting and is on a 20x30cm canvas board. Once the painting is dry I will varnish it and get a better photo of the painting.

PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK IMAGES FOR THE LARGEST IMAGE







No comments:

Post a Comment