Friday 8 August 2014

2nd Sketch Today 8th August 2014...

A bit of a change from the norm moved away from Townscapes fancied a holiday, I carried on with the pastels from earlier and decided to do another sketch. I found this image in a book I have changed a few things (artists rights) and did another pastel sketch on A4 Grey pastel paper…

As I'm new to pastels does anyone prefer a certain brand of fixative for soft pastels. Or does every fixative dull the colours and remove a lot of the pastel, I spray gentle short burst from a distant with the paper laid on the floor I swear I'm only just touching the pastel but I still get the same results. Any recommendations?


PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK IMAGES FOR THE LARGEST IMAGE


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful boat painting with amazing red colour !!!
    Happy weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete