Friday 14 June 2013

Study for Ashton Market

There's a art competition for Ashton Market which is in Lancs, I have been to Ashton Market around a million times in my lifetime as I used to live only a few miles from there and spent a lot of my youth in Ashton. Though I now live in North Wales I decided to go down and get some photos, the competition deadline is at the end of the month so I've still got a couple of weeks to produce something. The watercolour study below might be the one, just a few tweaks more detail, enlarged and done on Acrylics. I would have liked to do it in oil paints but there's no time for it to dry, any comments, suggestions welcome.

PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE.

For a Larger image go to here

1 comment:

  1. Interesting and very colourful study for Ashton Market !!!
    Next time I hope to see that and in oils too !!!
    Have a nice and very pleasant weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete